Artemis Bug Interceptor is a water-based liquid insecticide that’s USA EPA GOLD SEAL registered product. It’s ready-to-use formula is capable of killing most insects and spiders including bed bugs, lice, mosquitoes, ticks, flies, gnats, food parasites, and animal parasites. Bug Interceptor kills on contact and leaves a barrier that continues working for up to 35 days.
This product can be sprayed directly on live stock and dogs to control fleas and ticks. DO NOT USE ON CATS. PROTECT FISH FROM SPRAY CONTACT. This product kills mosquito’s that carry malaria, sleeping sickness, plague, dengue fever, Lyme disease, west Nile, etc.
Can be used indoors and outdoors:
Features and Benefits
- Ready to use. Can be sprayed, misted, or fogged.
- Indoor and outdoor applications: hotels, restaurants, office buildings, schools, playgrounds, preschool, nursing homes, kennels, in and around the house and more.
- Safe for use indoors on mattresses to control bed bugs (used as directed)
- Controls garden insects and spiders
- Can be used on dogs to control fleas and ticks (Effective up to 35 days)
- Can be applied directly to live stock
- Active ingredient is very safe. (0.5% Permethrin)
- Water-based with no odor. Contains no V.O.C.
- EPA registered insecticide.
- Please Note: Cannot be used on cats. Product is toxic to fish
Small list of insects and spiders that Bug Interceptor kills:
- Bed bugs
- Fruit Flies
- Head Lice
- Fleas and Ticks
- Brown recluse
- And many more